Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Crafting with Zoey

I craft with my kiddos ALL the time. They love to "play with paper and glue" but this of course means they are into everything in my craft cabinet.

Here are some of the things my daughter entered in the recent county fair.

Zoey (age 6) entered this picture of her Grandma P's horse "Andar". She loves taking pictures with my camera. She quickly outgrew her Fisher Price little pink one...I think she needs a fancier one for Christmas.


This is Zoey's "Family Tree Magnet Board" that she is so proud of. You can't see it in the picture, but up in the top right hand corner there is a green ribbon. If you pull the green ribbon, a card comes out from behind the paper that says "Peterson." Pretty clever for a 6 year old right?


In the drawing categories, she did a self portrait for the "People" category.


This was the flower category.


The "scenery" category. This is a picture of the mountains at her Grandma's house.



And the "Animal" category. This is her unicorn. Is it just me, or does it look like her unicorn is farting stars?


Finally, she wanted to enter a card in the fair just like Mommy. I LOVE her card!! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment