Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fair Photography

I love to take pictures, but I'm not that good at it. I like to take pictures of my kids mainly, but come fair time I always try to get some good ones and see how they compare with everyone else. Only a few of my pictures got ribbons, but that is better than last year!

This is Zoey sliding down a pile of rocks at Grandpa's house. It was entered in sports and action. Falling in the rocks was definitely action! :)


This was entered in the "River" category. This river flows into Wallowa Lake by Joseph, OR. The river was so high that it went right into the area where the picnic benches were. Very fun picture.


My "collage" entry. These were all taken in Enterprise, OR at the inlaws. my Father in law was teaching my 4 year old how to shoot a BB gun, while the big boys (hubby and 15 year old) took the real guns out and went after ground squirrels.


Buffy, the inlaws kitty cat in the "Pet" category. She is super sweet and super soft.


Mountain near Enterprise, OR for the "Landscape B/W" category.


I love being crafty, and I think that includes photography doesn't it? I'll try and post some more of the things I've done recently in the next few days.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment