Saturday, August 27, 2011

Western Idaho Fair!

It was finally time to find out how the kids did at the Western Idaho Fair. They had a great time putting stuff together to enter. I don't have pictures of everything, and I don't even have a picture of my kids their stuff as they wouldn't stay still! Silly children just wanted to ride the rides..LOL I actually took these pics when I was sneaking around the department before the fair opened.

Zoey's painting of the "Outdoors". Tree, lake, etc..


Zoey's drawing of "People"..this is a pictures of our family, all the way down to the cat. Awwwwwwwww She got a participation ribbon on this one, but I thought it was super cute.


This is DJ's painting of a flowers. I guess you can sort of see a flower in there right?


Again here is DJ's animal entry. He got a participation ribbon on this, but at the time I was taking pictures, they hadn't put them all on.


The big kid Kyle's drawing.


DJ got an honorable mention on his beadwork necklace. I'm glad there is a category for the little kids in this division!


Zoey got a second place in her division with her necklace. She did a great job, but the mommy got involved and made her re-string part of it when I noticed she spelled her middle name wrong..LOL


DJ got a participation ribbon on his "any craft project made by a 5 and under"...this was his pencil holder for his desk. Very cute, and used up a bunch of my left over stickers!


Zoey got a first place on her magnet board. It looked better all displayed, but at this time..it was still laying down on the table.


DJ's awesome spiderman greeting card....


...and Zoey's awesome spiderman greeting card.


An awesome pictures that Zoey took of her little brother. 2nd place in "People" Very cute pic of the little guy!


DJ's flower photo


Zoey's "other animal" photo. This was a lizard at the Boise Zoo.


And a 4th place with a photo of her grandma's horse.


Now this next one is really truly the love of a mother. Only a mom that loves her son more than anything would allow this photo to be entered in the fair. I love you DJ boy....please don't ever take pics like this again..LOL


This is one of mine. I don't have pics of all the things in the paper crafting department yet. I didn't even think about it when I was at the fair tonight. I'll have to post after I pic everything up.


And an awesome pic of my baby girl at Wallowa Lake. The pic of the pic is bad, but the pic is good....if you follow my logic..haha


And just because I can...here is a cute pic I took of my daughter tonight as she was steet dancing with a clown.


It was a great fair! I got a few ribbons on my scrapbooking/cards, so I'll have to upload those after I pick them up next week. In fact, I think I got a ribbon on all of my papercrafting items! Excellent!

More later!

Happy Crafting!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment